Christmas 2013

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Bake Day

The long awaited. Much anticipated. Slide Show of Bake Day!
Ok. Now some have asked "How do you do it?" And made all kind of wonderful comments about me e-mailing, blogging, taking photos, etc..... The secret.........I don't do anything else!
I was up til midnight folding 5 baskets of clothes. That are currently folded but not put away.

Note the 'brown' walls in the background of some of these pictures. They are unfinished. Have been for over a year. I started a project. It didn't go the way I wanted it to. I quit. The floor. Well we won't go there.
You will see a jug of water on the floor in front of the refrigerator. It is there to keep the freezer door closed because my boys pushed the door too far the other way and sprung a spring or something. And I won't even begin to try and count all the closet areas, under bed areas, under table areas, that are currently storing things I don't know what to do with. So see. I call this creative procrastination.
As a favorite nursery plaque of mine says. Cobwebs, dishes, laundry...go away. You will still be here when I'm old and gray. But, my baby is only a baby for a short while. And I'll never get this back......or something like that but, you get the basic message.
Enjoy the show!
Click to play Bake+Day
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

This is great! Shhh...don't share your secret for "getting it all done". LOL

Margie said...

This smile box thing is so cool!! I've got to learn how to do it. It says it's easy to do. We shall see.