Here are some questionaires that were e-mailed to me. I answered them and have decided to post them. Feel free to answer as many of the questions in comments or post to your blog.
1. What is your occupation right now? Wife, Mom, GS Troop co-leader, substitute preschool teacher, library volunteer, Adult Faith prayer service leader, Chairman of Stations of the Cross Drama, Ballet Mom, Basketball Mom, soon to be t-ball mom,
2. What color are your socks right now? No socks, bare tootsies3. What are you listening to right now? Computer, dogs playing outside, kids playing in living room.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? WW lemon cake last night. This morning it’s coffee and water til weigh in at 6pm5. Can you drive a stick shift? You betcha! My first vehicle was a 67 Chevy on the column. Tom’s SHO was a stick and his current car is a stick. Zoom. Zoom.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? MK Customer just a few minutes ago
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yeah, she’s ok. My sister!
8. How old are you today? 38~!~ 9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? DUH! COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!!! Texas Tech Raiders to be specific.
10. What is your favorite drink? COFFEEE~~~~~~~~11. Have you ever colored your hair? Yes.
12. Favorite food? Right now, anything NOT on WW menu!!!! I have liked the Prime Rib at Outback lately.
13. What is the last movie you watched? Last night we watched Happy Feet on the new Surround Sound. Before that Fiddler on the Roof, and HELL BOY I and II
14. Favorite day of the year? Hhhmmmmmm…….There are many. I look forward to Christmas Eve Mass. I love Easter and the Promise it brings.
15. How do you vent anger? MY BFF… We have a ‘don’t talk let me’ kind of thing going. 16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I loved my dolls, Julie was my favorite. I also enjoyed playing with the Barbie house my Daddy made us.
17. What is your favorite season? Fall – FOOTBALL!!! Spring is wonderful too.
18. Cherries or Blueberries? BOTH
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Sure20. Who is the most likely to respond? ?
21. Who is least likely to respond? ?
22. Living arrangements? 3 bedroom, 2 bath one story home on nice street.
23. When was the last time you cried? Probably Saturday. Had be awhile and it was time. When asked how I do it with all my kids I usually respond ‘A breakdown a week helps.” It had been awhile. I was due a breakdown. All better now!
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Clothes, basket of yarn, shoes, a suitcase, boxes for shoes, and no my closet isn’t that big. It’s not big at all!
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? JJ and Kerri. Kerri I have known since birth. JJ since we were 4 years old.
26. What did you do last night? Watched Happy Feet with my little family.
27. What are you most afraid of ? Death of a loved one, Never getting the living room finished!
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese29. Favorite dog breed? Labradors and Saint Bernards. OH! And those big ol’ lovelies – Mastiffs . 30. Favorite day of the week? Monday – We’ve had a great weekend. Now go away- the house is mine! Even though they are all here today. MLK Day.
31. In how many states have you lived? Uno. Right here in Texas. First in my home town then 30 miles away where I am no.
32. Diamonds or pearls? Both - are you kidding!?!? Ditto sis!
33. What is your favorite flower? Pink Roses.
37 things about me!
1. Do you like blue cheese? NO
2. Have you ever smoked? No
3. Do you own a gun? No4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? Cherry
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nah
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Yum.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Wonderful Life, Santa Clause 1,2,3
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? COFFEE
9. Can you do push ups? Sure
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding Ring, when the diamond isn’t missing
11. Favorite hobby? Crochet, reading, BLOGGING
12. Do you have A. D. D.? Nah13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Both, I switch out, alot
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: My back hurts, the kitchen is a disaster and I don’t want to clean it, I’d better feed the dogs.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? COFFEE, diet DP, Propel water
17. Current worry? $$18. Current hate right now? I can’t get a handle on the housework
19. Favorite place to be on vacation? San Antonio, if we have $$ HAWAII
20. How did you bring in the new year? Zzzzzzzz……….
21. Where would you like to go? Hawaii, Paris, Ireland
22. Name three people who will complete this
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, they look like huge Texas Tech sneakers
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Red.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No.
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Where are you now? Home
28. Would you be a pirate? Nah..
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Too busy blogging in my mind, don’t sing.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Audrey Rose, next girl would have had Josephine in it somewhere
31. Favorite boy's name? Men in our families, William Thomas, James Edward, Joseph Arthur
32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets, sleeper pants
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Kids 24/7. Probably Joseph saying something profound.
34. What vehicle do you drive? Big Red Truck, 2005 Ford Expedition.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? The ligaments on the top of my right foot stretched/messed up in a car accident.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Too embarrassed to say
Not sure why the font size and spell check buttons aren't working. hmmm.....