Christmas 2013

Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Day Happy Day

Hi all. We had a great week last week. Tom was off and got lots done around the house. We are almost ready for the remaining sheetrock on the last wall. The openings into the office, kitchen, and dining room need to be evened up and sheetrocked as well. Hoping we might do that during the evenings this week. If not then fun work day on Saturday.
The kids only have 7 more days of school before the Thanksgiving break. We're ready. Dinner will be at the Farm this coming Sunday. We will have 4 days off and not required to go anywhere. YEAH!. Friday ofcourse is Black Friday. The big shopping day. For JJ and I it has become more of a social outing. I am very proud of myself. I have a couple of items already purchased for extended family and if not purchased then I know what I'm getting. It's my kids that are hard this year. Go figure.
We are all staying well. knock on wood and spit twice over the shoulder. We had a norther blow in last night. YEAH! Cold weather today. high 50's. We'll be back to lower 70's before the week is out. I would really like it to get in the mid 50's to 60's and stay there awhile. Then sometime soon, December, a week of cold cold cold and kill kill kill the bugs!
Well it's about time to raise the herd. Hugs! Hope you have a marvelous Monday and Week before Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

YAY! Making progress is the best! :)

Can't wait to hear all about your Thanksgiving and more about the farm. Is it a family farm?

And be sure and dish about all your bargains you and JJ find -- I'm working my first ever Black Friday at 7 AM!!! Should be fun!!!

Hugs!