Christmas 2013

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Little Discovery!

Last week the kids took flowers to their teachers for Valentine's Day.

I love to get bunches at the store and put together my own 'creations'. I took a couple of stems of dogwood blooms(the purple ones. They are dogwood right?::shrug::) And two white gerbers. I tied a piece of white tolle(sp)(you know that tight net stuff you can get on a roll).

When I had the 4 done I put them in a vase together. I thought they looked really nice. What a fun way to make an arrangement.

Ta Dum! My little contribution to the crafty world of bloggers. Thank you...Thank you....Thank you very much. And to those of you who have been making arrangements like this for years well good for you. But I'm sure I gave you the idea sublimimbuly(no I did not pass spelling in school. :))




1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I'm sure the teachers loved this. What a sweet idea.