Christmas 2013

Sunday, August 7, 2011

ANNIE

Well, this is what we've been up to lately. The month of July the kids were in camp for 3 weeks preparing for the SABA production of Annie.  They had a wonderful time and the group put on an amazing show.


<><> <> <><> <> <><> <>
Since my last post we finished another year of school.  William did well on his 3rd grade TAKS test and will be moving on to 4th.   The twins ended 2nd grade and will move on to third. Audrey had a successful first year in Middle School.  She is excited for 7th. She will be taking a creative writing class, and a special community involvement course/art class as well as be in band. She will be able to take dance classes at SABA and have them count for her PE credits.  YEA!
My job is still wonderful. I have attended all my workshops this summer and am looking forward to starting a new school year in preschool.  My partner has moved as well as our kindergarten teacher and music teacher. All great ladies that will be hugely missed.  But we have some nice replacements coming in so we look forward to that. 
Memorial weekend we took the kids to Dallas for the weekend and stayed at the Gaylord Texas in Grapevine.  Father's day weekend we took the kids to the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine. Both fun places and the kids got lots of water time.
I started reading the book 'The House that Cleans Itself' by Mindy Starns Clark. I have had a revelation and began in May to clean out. So far things are going well and I forsee success in my future.
I have missed my blog and plan (once again) to get back in the groove. Pray for me.

No comments: