Christmas 2013

Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Poo Coo Coo.....

Ok, first I realize I don't know how to spell coo coo, as in coo coo clock. Is it with a c or a k? Oh well for the purpose of this blog it will be with a- c.

If you are the parent of a human, feline, canine and possible reptile (I don't have experience with this species and don't ever plan to.) you know that bathroom privacy is only truly achieved if the house is empty. And that is sometimes interrupted by the phone.
Well, this morning as I attempt some privacy the door begins to open.
"Mom, gotta Poop!"

the door closes.
door opens.


"Mom, can I Poop?"

door closes.
door opens.

"You done yet?"

door closes.
door opens.

"GO AWAY!!! There are two other toilets in the house. Find one!"
Ok on the canine level. If you have a pet, namely a Laborador Retriever, or know someone who does (Me). And this loving Lab isn't the Lab you see in the movies. You need to read this book "Marley and Me" by John Grogan. I about 3/4 of the way through right now. I really enjoy it. I have a relationship with Buddy & Biscuit much like he and his wife have with Marley. I am hoping to get Hubby to read it too. This is a great look into life as a new husband, new dad, dog owner. So if you are looking for something to read this is a good read. Not alot of thinking involved. If you've read a good book lately let me know. I'm always on the lookout for something new to read.
You can leave your suggestions in the comment box. Just clicko on the word comment at the bottom of this blog and it will take you to a place to leave comments.
Thanks.
Have a great Thursday!

No comments: