Christmas 2013

Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Hair

Hi again.
Here is a slide show of a few pictures I could find of myself. I have a hair appointment next Thursday. I would like to change up some. The pictures aren't in cronological order, sorry. Give me your opinion. Lighter/darker? Highlights(?)more or less? shorter/longer? layered? bangs? I don't really want to go back to short short. Perhaps to right on top of my shoulders? Or do you like it long?
My hair became incredibly darker after Wonks was born. Now I believe my natural is a mousy dark brown with gray and probably a fair amount of gray. However I was noticing a couple of ladies at Bible Study this morning who aren't but about 10 years older than me, if that many. They both have dark hair with gray mixed in. They look good. Should I try that? Please be very honest. You won't hurt my feelings. I have a terrific hairdresser and besides, it's just hair. It will grow back, color fades, after a few weeks, change it! My hair is wonderfuly thick but, doesn't have much umph to it. No curl or wave and can get very oily.
Ok, so go. Think about it. Let me know what you think.
Click to play Story Lines
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

No comments: