Christmas 2013

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oh My

Well, here it is Wednesday and I haven't accomplished even half my 'stuff'. Oh well. We had a terrific GS meeting yesterday. We met the Water Conservation person from the City for a tour of the Bluffs Water Tower and nature walk. My parents stayed at the house with the boys. I LOVE MY PARENTS! They are totally awesome. Mom did my dishes and helped the kids straighten their rooms. Daddy took out trash and Wonks helped him pick up pecans.
So this morning I was able to get some other things done. I enjoyed having some time at home alone. I was on the phone a lot but I seem to get a fair bit accomplished even while talking on the phone.
Right now I am needing to get my prayer service put together for tonight's class. I told my friend JoAnn I would organize these. It really is fun when I take time to really research and get some 'good' stuff. Tonight's service will be about fasting. I only need about 5 minutes of material. Two of the toughest things for me to deal with are fasting and that Proverbs 31 lady. Have you met her? Check her out. She's a tall order to live up to but, she keeps me on my toes.

Well, I had some pictures of the kids making pizza last night but, apparently while playing with my camera I goofed something up and the images aren't saving as jpeg. I'll have to check it out.
Gotta run for now.
xoxo
Amy

No comments: