Christmas 2013

Monday, November 3, 2008

I Love Blogging

Have you noticed I have a third follower listed on the side? Welcome Therese! You are my first international follower! As far as I know you are the only person in another country who checks into my blog. How Cool! I have family through out the US and into Alaska that check. I have a friend in Canada but, not sure she has gotten off her manual typewriter yet! Love ya' Janette if you are checking in.

If you'd like to be a 'follower' it's not too hard, I don't think. Just click on the follower part and it should lead you through.

Well I have a very busy day ahead. Tom has made great progress on the Wall..... We also have a new TV for when the wall is finished. For some reason we thought it very important to go ahead and get the TV this weekend before the wall is finished. Watching some of those amazing plays on a 42 inch was amazing!
Tech is ranked number 2 in the BCS Poll. (For those who don't know. WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!! Yes this is very cool!!) The rankings are Alabama, Tech, Penn, the only 3 undefeated teams. Penn had a buy weekend and didn't play anybody. I love Joe Paturno at Penn. Ok, here I go again, enough football.
I am currently sitting on my living room floor and the TV is my monitor. This new TV has the computer hook up on it. It is pretty great. I dare the kids to try and click on a site without me knowing about it. Not sure how long this can last. I told Tom he needed to get me a lap top but, that didn't float very far.
We will have to become a two computer family eventually but, for now holding off.

Have a great day.
xoxo
Amy

No comments: