Christmas 2013

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

You Are Chinese Checkers
You live a hyper, fast paced life. You rarely ever slow down.
You are good at juggling many things at once. You are the ultimate multi-tasker.

You enjoy being in a group - in fact the bigger the group, the better.
You are an enthusiastic competitor, and you can be a little ruthless when you play games.
a href="What Board Game Are You?


Not sure about the ruthless part. I think that came from the question on which game I'd rather play. The choices weren't great and their wasn't an opportunity to put not athletic in any sense of the word. So I chose Football. I know more of the rules and would probably want to be a kicker (if I could even get my foot to make contact with the ball) the little guy who doesn't get hit and doesn't have to be on the field very long.

1 comment:

Michele said...

i scored chess. figures, i love chess:)