Christmas 2013

Monday, January 19, 2009

Gettin' Skinny

Happy to report I weighed in and have lost 3.8 lbs since last Monday!
I started WW last year in January but, fell off at a 30lbs loss, gall stones, school, etc.... Have started back with friends. I talked to the receptionist about going back to my goal from then. She said it should be fine. So I am only 1 lb away from goal. My BIG GOAL is to be Life Time by my 39th Birthday, March 5th. I don't think it will be quite 6 weeks but, very close.
Wish me luck!
All my friends had weight loss too!!!

3 comments:

Michele said...

fabulous news!! good for you! :)

Kim H. said...

Yea! You're doing awesome! Keep up the great work and know you'll be a smokin' hot mama by the time you reach 40!....Which by the way, happens for me in August, so I keep saying, I gotta work on the weight. It's a cross for me.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Way to go!