This is the ballet bun cover I made for Audrey. This is the pink thread/yard I then started to use to make the shawl. I'm afraid that has gone by the wayside. I was at Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and Wal-Mart yesterday and couldn't find anything that I felt would work. We have a Hancock Fabric and I'll try there. But, then I might have to scrap it and try something else. As I felt some of the other skinny yarns yesterday I liked them so much better than this pink. It is really pretty scratchy like. I think I'll just try hair accessories with this. I might even like to attempt making some jewelry. hmmm..... I have nothing else to do, sure why not!