Christmas 2013

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Names

Hey there. I got the idea for this post when reading Kim's comment. No, we don't have a David or a Luke anywhere in the families..... hmm.....
But we do have 6 Roses-My mom, Tom's mother Rosella, Tom's great grandmother Rosa, My grandmother Rosa, Tom's sister Rosalee and then our Audrey Rose.. Only one Audrey though!
3 Williams - Our William, Tom's grandfather Daddy Bill, and Tom's Uncle Billy.
3 James - Our James, My Daddy, Tom's Uncle.
2 Edwards - My uncle and Tom's Dad
1 Arthur - My grandfather. He was a one of a kind. He was my Daddy's Daddy. I see him (Arthur) in my Daddy more and more.
6 Joseph - Tom's Grandfather, Tom's Uncle, Tom's cousin, Tom's cousin's son (see a pattern there) my other grandfather, and ofcourse our Joseph. So Between our 3 boys we got their Daddy, their grandfathers and great grandfather's covered. William Thomas, James Edward, and Joseph Arthur. We didn't do it as a gotta thing it just happened and we like the names very much.

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I had to go back and read this carefully...I thought maybe there was an announcement hidden in there somewhere. ::snort::