Christmas 2013

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter

Hi all!
We had a great weekend, hope the same is true for you.
We attended a very crowded Mass. Then headed to the farm for Easter there this year. For the past probably 8 years we have had Easter here at our house. Mom and Dad have a nice big house now and we are still under construction so we all went out there. My brother and his wife came. My aunt and uncle. And Tom's brother, sister-in-law and little girl came out. The wind was blowing but, we weren't cold, wet, or hunting in the ice this year so it was good. The food was great and I hate I didn't get a picture of the table. The kids hunted then Daddy took us to the pasture where we traipsed around with the cows for awhile. It was great!
Saturday I had taken the kids out to make cupcakes and crafts with Mom. Daddy took us to the pasture that day too. He wanted to check on his new baby. A calf had been born that morning. There is a picture of the darling in the following scrapbook.
Today I'm off to 'my' school again then mid morning Audrey, William and I have DDS appts. Joy :(. Well for William it is more like this :))))))). The kids a nut. He loves the DDS.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Easter Fun
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: