Christmas 2013

Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's Sunday!

YEAH! That means the week of rainbow is over! It was a very busy week last week. I over booked and double booked myself. This week is starting to fill up but I'm trying to be more careful when I look at the calendar.
Last nights ballet went well. We are all looking forward to another big ballet next year. They are performing Peter Pan.
AVOCADO GREEN. The official name of JJ's wall color has been declared Avocado Green. I have been officially banned from calling it Poop green. She reports the hall has turned out nice but, the overwhelming urge to bag color over the top with a second color. I hope to get out to see it today. I LOVE YOU JJ!!!
Here is video of Audrey and Savannah during rehearsal Friday night. All the dances are licensed/copywritten...something like that so we don't video performances. I ordered a DVD of that. I had a picture taken of Audrey and Savannah that I think will turn out amazing. I will try to post a copy of that when I get it. This is only a small portion of the dance. It shows when she is lifted and my favorite part where they go in a circle dancing in sync. They have a little off beat at rehearsal but pulled it off last night. Oh, they are the second couple from the left.

Giving tribute to our favorite ballerina. Flowers from Grandma & Grandpa.

Brothers rush the stage to get to their Audrey.

2 comments:

Therese said...

great video Amy. Well done Audrey.

Michele said...

i like what you've done with your blog:) drop by the garden when you have time:)