Christmas 2013

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nice Week

I think that for the first time in probably 8 years I am looking forward to summer. Summer 1999, I couldn't wait, my first baby was due in June. Summer 2001, second baby due in June. Then the summers of oh my what will I do to keep them all entertained. Will we take a vacation, where? yada, yada, yada.........
Usually by the middle of May after having tons of activities to attend, forms to fill out, and being dollar, dollar, dollared to death. I am ready for Summer. Well for the past week I have begun to really crave summer. No homework, no spelling words, no lost library books I can never find.
We have had a week off from t-ball. Last night was the last church classes. Ballet performance is over. aw......we are nearing the end. Yesterday I received the info packet about William's Theatre camp in June. We are both very excited about it.
Well, I best get. I want to make Bible Study class this morning.
Oh..... FYI... There are no votes in the who is who poll!
xoxo
Amy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm ready for school to be out!

Mythreesons said...

You are starting to see the light my friend. Remember how you used to tell me you dreaded the summer and I said "that will change". Welcome to three kids having massive amounts of homework and school junk! Yippee Summer. No more homework, no more books, no more teachers exhausted looks! I plan to DIE the first week and not wake up until noon every day!!!!!