Christmas 2013

Monday, September 28, 2009

IT's MONDAY!

yeah!...?
We had a pretty nice weekend. Friday night we attended a small town football game. Our nephew was playing football. Their team was playing my hometown. Made it interesting. It's amazing how grown up our nephews are. Ward plays football and Banner was roaming getting phone calls from the stands to go get us drinks. :)
I was on time to pick William up at rehearsal yesterday, yeah me! I fell asleep on the sofa and if the twins hadn't had a disagreement I'm not sure I'd have made it.
We got the old white pick up started and Tom took a load of 'stuff' to the dump. The swimming pool came down this weekend too. Now that I'm a workin' mom I really need to make better use of my weekends and my days off. I'm afraid I fail miserably.
Work, School, house, kids. That about sums it up.
Catch ya' again soon.
Amy

No comments: