Christmas 2013

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Recipe Swap

I remembered! Here's a fav of mine.
Sue Sims Chicken

Melt a stick of butter/margarine

Lay out wax paper and use your rolling pin to crush club crackers (By rolling over them not pounding them. Well, unless you've had a really bad day and a strong counter top. Then go for it!). Add paremsan cheese, cracked pepper and parsley flakes. Mix together.

Dip chicken in butter then roll in cracker mixture. Lay in baking pan. Drizzle remaining butter over chicken. Bake uncovered at 325 til juicy! Time depends on how much chicken and how thick. strips don't take as long as breast.

Again quantity depends on how many feeding. I know my recipes can be a bit annoying. Drives my Mom crazy. She'll make a comment "You're just like your Grandma. A little this a little that I changed this I don't like that......" I just beam and say "Thank You." :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds yummy! Thanks for participating!