Christmas 2013

Saturday, June 9, 2012

What's Up!?

I was given a Kindle Fire for Mother's Day. YEA! I have tried a couple of times to get on my blog and update from there. It is not as easy as I thought it would be.  But I will keep trying because I really really want to be able to update my blog more often.

We have finished up another year of school. Audrey will move on to 8th Grade.  She will remain a member of the symphonic band as a trumpet player.  She was in the SABA Spring production Hairspray. It was a wonderful performance and a sad one.  The Spring show is when we say goodbye to the Seniors and this year we also had to say goodbye to some extremely special people who will be moving. This is a time when I am so very very thankful for Facebook.  We will be able to keep up with the Shahs while they begin their new life in Hawaii. 

William had a wonderful year in 4th Grade.  They took a field trip to Austin in December and the last week of school they performed a little Texas play.  William was Sam Houston and did a wonderful job.  He moves on to 5th Grade and his last year of Elementary School.

James and Joseph completed 3rd Grade. Whew.  4th grade holds lots of new changes for them.  I'm really not ready.  But have faith that we will survive.

The kids and I are working and playing at Camp St. Luke this year.  The preschool I work at has a fun camp Tues and Thurs for 6 weeks.  The kids are having fun and I am working my butt off.  Little more active than I thought I'd be. But it's fun too.

Oh, and lets see, home improvements, anything new, Heck YEA! FLOORS!! Beautiful, real, solid, no chipping, no yucky, beautiful floors! I can say that except for some minor finishings here and there the Terminal Living Room/Office remodel is Complete! I am always up for redoing, improving, changing, but this one has lasted way way way too long.  Right now the only changes I want to make is hanging stuff on the walls.
Still getting things put here and there bu isn't it beautiful!?


This is the transition from the living room to the kitchen. Kitchen floor is new too. I am so happy.  The cracked, hard linoleum, ugly, painful stuff poking up. Is Gone!

Here is a little slideshow of pics from the last couple of months. Enjoy.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow personalized with Smilebox

No comments: