Christmas 2013

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back to School

The kids have finished their first week of school and so far great reports are coming home.  They all love their teachers.  This is the first year for the boys-twins- to rotate classes. William is very excited about his Science teacher and the new lab they have set up at the elementary school.  Audrey was a bit down when she first got her schedule and learned she wasn't with her close friends in many classes.  Once she got into the classes she found other students she has missed being in class with. She also discovered that a teacher she was nervous about has turned out to be great.
Tonight we attended the opening game for Angelo States football season.  It was a great game with friends.
I have finished my week of inservice and getting things ready at preschool.  We will have students for their first day on Wednesday. 
I'm sure there is more interesting things to report and fun stories that could be told but it is late and I'm tired. I'm just thrilled I finally sat long enough and got off facebook::augh:: to update my blog.
Hugs and Blessings.
AmyK

No comments: