Christmas 2013

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Midland!

Well, we are here. Been residents of Midland for a little over a month.  The kids have started school and we have more than half the boxes unpacked. Even have a few pictures on the wall.  With so many people moving into Midland/Odessa area it is really busy around here.  Traffic is not very much fun, especially during those peak times of going to and coming from work and school. 
The kids have been in school for 3 days.  Audrey started band 3 weeks ago so she has already started meeting people.  I am so glad she has band. She was able to take little steps into the High School setting.  In San Angelo William would have been starting middle school. In Midland 6th Grade is still part of Elementary school. I am soooo glad. He and I both need another year of the elementary setting.  The boys are very excited about having lockers. But not sure yet how they feel about switching classes.  The twins have 4/5 different teachers. William as atleast 5 maybe 6. 

I thought I would be able to get so much done and whip this house into shape. After all the moving and settling I'm afraid I have a bad case of lazy. There's a ton of things that need to be done but, I find myself not wanting to tackle them. Hoping the lazy goes away soon. 

Here's a pic from their first day of school. Oh, yeah, note the 'uniforms'.

No comments: