Christmas 2013

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

First I apologize for the light color on the titles. Blogger isn't letting me change my template right now. 
Hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas and a good start to 2014.  We had a Christmas party with a few of  Tom's new friends at work. Tom's brother, Tim, and his family were here for the weekend before Christmas.  We enjoyed showing off our new home and having family around for a few days.  Christmas Eve the boys were part of the Children's Choir at St. Ann's. It was really nice. Christmas Day was a nice, no stress, fire in the fireplace day.  On Friday Audrey and I drove to Miles. That evening and the next day we attended the Rosary and Funeral Mass for my Great Aunt Delphine. She was a fun lady who will be missed.  She would have enjoyed seeing all the cousins getting together to share stories of her. I always enjoy seeing my Daddy's cousins. There are so many! His Daddy came from a family of 8 kids and his mother came from a family of 6 kids. I'm pretty proud of myself that I can identify most of them.
My brother and his wife Chandra, joined us for Christmas at the Farm on Saturday evening. Tom had to come back to Midland on Sunday but, the kids and I stayed til Tuesday morning.
I guess this is kind of a boring post but, I am going to try really hard (once again) to keep up my blog this year.  So much went on last year that the few little post here and there don't really tell the whole story.
Hugs and Blessings.
AmyK

No comments: