Christmas 2013

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

They're GONE!

I'm so happy! Snoot & Snot started school today! They were happy too. Snot was up and ready to go at 6:45am. Their school starts at 8:45a. He was so anxious. He nearly wet his pants waiting for me to sign Snoot into his room.
Well, my drink and drool in pool day kind of went flop. First it is rainy so no pool. And I had to, go to the grocery store, run by school to drop off Girl Scout Rally forms, and now need to get a few more things ready for this afternoon's Girl Scout meeting. I think it will go well. My stomach is in knots though.
I only have 20 minutes before I need to get boys. I'll check back in later.
Amy

1 comment:

Margie said...

Amy,
I wanted to tell you how impressed I was at the GS meeting. You did an awesome job. Gabi is so excited to be part of it.