Christmas 2013

Friday, September 21, 2007

Welcome! Welcome!

Ok. We/I am branching out. If I am going to blog I want more than 15 people to read it.
First question: Who knows how to check how many 'hits' a blog gets? I can't figure it out.

Now, hopefully everybody who wants to can click on and hear about the Herd. I have hopefully put measures in place to protect the innocent. If you have any other suggestions let me know.
We'll see how this works for a few weeks.
Ok. Check out the poll. I am giving my kids nicknames in my postings. I have read the whole blog of the mother of the 6pack. She used nicknames in the beginning and it was so much more fun to read about Spaz having a squirrel by the tail than Clay, Ted, or Bob.
Well. I need to get back to house work. I'll post again later.
Amy

No comments: