Christmas 2013

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Who is behind this?

There is a conspiracy going on. The clocks in my home that couldn't run fast enough two weeks ago are now twice as fast. Two weeks ago it would take forever for 12n to roll around or 5pm. The kids were always bored, jobs couldn't get done. This week the three hours from 845-1145 fly by. I thought I had atleast an hour to take a bath and get ready. I was sort of revealing in my 'free' time. Boom! It's 11:35 I am barely dressed, my hair is up in a towel, I have on no make-up and I need to brush my teeth again after all the coffee I drank. I'm so glad that now it only takes me 3 minutes to get to Snoot & Snots school.
So if you are having the same problem let me know. We will find out who the culprit is behind this time speed problem and have them severally punished!
Amy

No comments: