Christmas 2013

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

KITTY! KITTY!

Ok, like seriously, did you think we wouldn't get another cat right away. I mean it's one thing if an old cat goes to his heavenly reward after many faithful years. But, to take it to the doctor for a sore and have it choke on it's barf. Well, that's just wrong.
So, after I picked up the cage and collar at the Vet I went to PetsMart to see what they had. Nothing. Petco-Nothing. My big red truck had a feeling we should go to the Shelter. It drove itself to the Loop then out to the Shelter. I was just along for the ride. I kept telling Rocket "We need to get home! I have laundry. The kitchen floor is gross. Did you smell the dirty dishes in the sink this morning?" But, he just kept on driving. He had a feeling......
Here is the result of Rocket's feeling.
Meet....Kitty.
I will pick him up at the vet this evening. The kids don't know about him. They still don't know about Jack. Diva did ask again. Then gave me the third degree about why she still had to be at the vet, what did they do, how come it is taking this long. They really should have given her back by now........ I"m thinking she might have lawyer or interrogator genes in her.
So, we'll see how this goes.
It was just fate that Kitty should come home. He has markings exactly like Jack. And Tom and I said that we'd like the next cat to have some white on him. Well....Voila!
I'll keep you posted!
Amy

No comments: