Christmas 2013

Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Kiddos DO Love Me!

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

I had a very nice day yesterday. Thursday night I morned the loss of Dr. Mueller. Meet up with my Church Buddy, Freddy, in the bread aisle of HEB, after the service. I talked through a few things with him and felt much better. Yesterday was full. Breakfast with William, Kindergarten Grad pictures with Gregg, Brunch with J&J, afternoon outside cleaning up with kids, late night movie cuddled with Tom on the sofa. Now time to knuckle down for the weekend. J&J have an invite to a birthday party this afternoon and church Sunday morning with my little family are the only engagements we have. The rest of the weekend will be spent in the living room and study, working!
Joseph Funny........ They were digging in a mud hole in the backyard looking for a toy. I got involved in hopes to reduce the hole getting deeper. Joseph tells me to "Get down and use your hands." "I'd rather not." "Your brother bot?" "No, I'd rather not. Means I don't want to." I can't find the toy so tell them to wait til tomorrow. Joseph tries to get back down into the mud. "Joseph please stay out." "I'd brother bot." Well, it's obvious I've lost this. Tom has gone to eat with his brother, I can have living room alone. "Go for it." The fun for me always comes later anyway. I get to hose them off and make the scream! Outside is the most fun but, last night I hosed them in the bathtub.
Happy Mother's Day! Go out there and make some memories.

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Shew what a full day. Great slide show.