Christmas 2013

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Readers

This morning Audrey and William both received reader tags on the Morning Show. Every class room at the school has a TV. The school has a brief Morning Show every morning to update the kids on happenings, lunch, weather, etc..... Tuesdays they recognize AR goals. William received the Ready Reader and Audrey got Advanced Reader 2.

She recently finished her first big 5 point book, Little House in the Big Woods. She made a 100. It was fun. When I was a little girl my Mom read us the whole Little House series. I was 8 years old laying on the bed with my mom reading to me. I am 38 years old and laying on the bed while my daughter reads me the story. She loved the book and plans to read more.
Well, today JJ and I were wanting to paint the cabinet above the bar but, the weather isn't cooperating. So I'm going to her house to help her get stuff together for their church camp this summer.
Audrey and I have Girl Scouts today and since another lady will be leading the project I might take the boys along to sit in a corner. Our friends in Sanderson will be in town today. Their little girl will stay with us while the parents attend a dinner in Wall.
So a full day ahead.
xoxo Amy

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Congrats to Audrey and william. what fun!