Christmas 2013

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We did it!

We made it to Wal-Mart and back. It only took 2 hours and $400.00!
I got two new pairs of shoes. Audrey finally found a pair of sneakers she likes. James got a new pair of red shoes. YEAH! I know some of you have been asking for him to get a new pair so you can tell the boys apart. We bought two pair so we'll have one if reserve. You're welcome.
They all got to pick out a new shirt. William got a Mario Brothers shirt, the twins picked Walli shirts and Audrey Hannah Montana.
We were pooped when we left.
We flew into Target to pick out backpacks. The twins were really the only ones needing them but I ended up with 4 none the less. 4 new lunchboxes too. But, we are notorious for leaving them at school so this will give us a few spare. We will probably put one or two in our garage sale. We then picked up some happy meals, hurried home to swallow them then off to the DDS for twin teeth cleaning. James had a wonderful visit. I think by letting Jackie come and get him and take him back with out me really helped.
WEll about time to get ready for Twilight camp. And Joseph is dying to help sort the supplies.

Here is your slideshow album of the event. Click on the smaller picture for it to go in the bigger picture area. I also went ahead and signed up as a Smilebox club member. It is only 4.99 a month and I can now print out my pages and creations, save the, sent them, whatever. Seems worth it.
Click to play School shopping
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: