Christmas 2013

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Updating!

Well it has been awhile since I posted. I have also noted that there are several things I have missed!
First: Here is a slide show of a trip to the pumpkin patch.
Click to play October Fun
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Second: James and Jello! This boy has developed an unnatural affection for jello. He assume jello only came in the little plastic bowls from the store. I got him some to make. Way cool!
Third: Well, I have more but have once again run out of time to get it all in. I have to limit my time at the computer. Time to make cookies for tomorrow, load a pumpkin to take to the farm (we are going to see Mom & Dads house now that it is just about finished. Few little finishing touches are left. Dad is going to carve a pumpkin with the kids.), take a shower, feed family, cheer on Texas Tech against Kansas U, get Audrey to Eco Fair (we are helping the GS in a booth making crafts from recycled items.) So busy day ahead and must get it going.

Enjoy and I'll be back soon!
xoxo
Amy

No comments: