Christmas 2013

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nature Center Visit

Hi all!
Yesterday evening the boys and I attended a birthday party at the nature center. We have been several times for field trips and parties. William had his party there in May. The lady who had been leading the parties graduated from college and moved. The lady who now leads the parties is Terrific! It is funny that she sold me the frogs I got William for his birthday. She was working at Pets Mart when she got the job at the Center. Anyway, she is really alot of fun and helps all feel really at ease, which you will see in the following slide show.
As I said we have been before. James being the skiddish child he is has never touched one of their animals. Never sat in the front row. And usually would prefer to be curled up in my lap in the corner. This was just this past spring when his class went! The twins didn't go to William's party. I figured William didn't need the aggrivation at is party. William usually pets a few things and has fed a snake before. I petted a snake once only because William was 3 years old when he petted his first snake and I figured if I was going to be his mom I'd better toughen up.
So with that little bit of insight enjoy the show!
Click to play Nature Center 11/08
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: