Christmas 2013

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oreo Balls

I finally remembered that Therese asked for the Oreo Balls recipe.
It's very easy. It was given to me quickly by the mom of Audrey's friend. They had made them while Audrey was at their house. I don't have any real measurements but, I've made them twice and the kids like!
Crush up regular oreos. I put them in a gallon bag and used my marble rolling pin to roll over them. Then put them in a bowl with some cream cheese. I think I used about 4-6oz. it depends on how many oreos you use.
mix it up.
form into balls.
put in freezer.
when they have set and hardened a bit. take them out and dip in chocolate. voila! oreo balls!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Amy! You cook like an Italian (high praise from me...) a little of this, a little of that...