Christmas 2013

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

PHOTOS! Finally

I am going to try really really really hard to get my photos organized this year. I need to catch up on scrapbooks and photobooks. And my Mom is waiting for pictures that aren't on the computer. She wants some to scrapbook too. I also have a video camera full of footage that needs to go somewhere. I think I know how to get it onto a cd but am just so scared of loosing it.
We are having a wonderful Christmas season. Christmas Eve with Tom's brother and his family. Christmas day chilling at home. My parents came in to see all the goodies the kids received. The 26th we had Christmas at Mom and Dads farm. Pretty day yesterday, cold, but nice. The kids were able to get some work done in their rooms and I cleaned up the kitchen and did laundry. Today it is rainy and cold. Areas just north of us are getting snow. I am jealous.
Enjoy our pictures. Stay warm. AND STAY SAFE!
Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Magic
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

No comments: