Christmas 2013

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow Day!

We had a wonderful day. Our school district NEVER cancels school. They have had a couple of delays but it's been a long time since we've had a cancel. Today we did. We had a fun day. These are the best snowmen we've ever made. I was so proud of us. James was a trooper. He'd get really red faced but was determined to have a village of men.
I enjoyed walking down to the neighbors. Well the walk home was really fun. The snow had started falling heavy again. It was really neat. Tom said the parks around town were really pretty and peaceful looking. I was just too big of a chicken to get out driving. I've seen too many people slide and slip. And after the rain storm a few weeks ago when a car pushed a truck into me I'm a bit more jittery.
Oh. And no Joseph doesn't stick his tongue to a pole. It's a t-pole his tongue is just behind it. YOu'll see. Enjoy.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Snow Day 2/23/2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photo slideshow

No comments: