Christmas 2013

Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Fun

Oh My Gosh! Have I really been so very bad about updating my blog? I can't believe it. 
School is in full swing for the kids and myself at the preschool.  Audrey is doing well at Middle School.  She has had a Choir performance and today was placed/named/given/won I don't know how they say it.  What I do know is she is 3rd Chair Trumpet for 6th Grade Band. And I know that that is Good.
William is loving anything and everything Science.  Joseph is in love.  He has a little friend that is the twinkle of his eye.  He is really very funny but, knows he is way to young to be concerned with 'dating'. James has had a rough adjustment to 2nd grade.  All this sitting and concentrating and paying attention is tough.  We are exploring various avenues of help.
Audrey and William both tried out for Seussical the Musical and got parts.  William is a member of Whoville and Audrey is in the Jungle of Noole.  Performances will be the second week in December.  We all love SABA (San Angelo Broadway Academy). 
The twins have begun their studies for receiving the sacraments of Reconciliation in December and First Communion and Confirmation in May.  I enjoyed the homework I did with William last year and look forward to the answers the twins have for some of the booklets we will have to do.
The weather is working on cooling off.   We decided to have sandwiches by the river downtown Sunday and then took a little walk.  I went prepared with camera and tripod.  I think I got some good shots.  You tell me. Enjoy.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Photo slideshow generated with Smilebox

No comments: